The Science & Technology Society for Integrated Rural Improvement (S&T SIRI) came into being on June 1, 2002.SIRI assumed full responsibilities of Agricultural Education and Research and supported the NABARD by delivering research products.
- To work with the poor for their upliftment, without any regard of castecreed religion, and nationality.
- Encourage more and more people to make practical use of their scientific awareness in day-to-day life, in arriving at decisions concerning issues/subjects of concern to them, in overcoming superstitions and tacking blind beliefs, and in handling situations arising out of age-old practices and traditions which actually hinder progress, harmony, or even may harm others.
- To educate and develop entrepreneurship in the youth and rural people about the rural industrialization.
- The main aim of the association is to bring social transformation in rural people and sustainable use of their Bio-Resources for their integrated development.
- To provide a forum to the young scientists to pursue their natural curiosity and to quench their thrust for creativity by experimenting on open ended problems.
- To conducted district level children science congress every year, and teacher science congress on science & technology.
- To promote science & technology among the rural people.
- To conducted awareness program on environment, health, education etc…
- To eradicate superstitions believes enrich their science & technology ideas in every school through trained resource persons.
The milestones of growth and development of S&T SIRI in transforming lives of Farmers